Friday, December 20, 2013

What I've Been Working on...

Hi Everyone- Julie here today!
I've been so busy making Christmas Cards and Christmas gifts over the past few weeks and now that I'm all done I'm not quite sure what to do with my time!

I just finished sending out around 40 Christmas cards to family and friends.
(Maybe yours is in this pile!)

Here's a peek at the different cards that I designed this year!


I also made some boxed card gift sets this year for a few people.
(I can't wait to give them out!)


We'd love to see what you've been working on for Christmas this year!
Make sure to link up photos of your Holiday Gifts!
You could win a $10.00 Gift Certificate to the 3 Girl JAM Store!!

2 comments:

  1. WOW thats alot of cards, cool cards

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice Christmas cards. I sent out almost as many as you. Happy Holidays

    ReplyDelete